Use of WebsiteTerms
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Web site and Devon View Caravans, the owner(s) of this Web Site. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Web Site. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should leave this Web Site immediately.
All Content included on the Web Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Devon View Caravans, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Web Site you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other relevant laws.
Devon View Caravans makes no warranty or representation that the Web Site will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service.
No part of this Web Site is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Web Site should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
This Web Site may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Devon View Caravans or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Web Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Web Site
The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
Devon View Caravans accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Web Site resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Terms of Hire
1. Insurance: We strongly recommend that you purchase Holiday Insurance to cover your personal luggage, money, holiday cancellation and public liability etc.
2. Bookings/Deposit: Bookings cannot be made without submitting a booking form and cannot be guaranteed until the deposit is paid. Deposit to be paid within 3 days of submitting the booking form, unless otherwise agreed. If the deposit is not received within this time the caravan may become available for re-let. We cannot accept bookings from groups of young people under the age of 21 and single sex groups of more than two people. Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets in any of the caravans and all caravans are non smoking.
3.Balance of Payment: The deposit is non-returnable. The balance of payment for your holiday is due six (6) weeks prior to your holiday date. Please ensure that this is paid in full by this date. Should your payment not reach us by this time, we reserve the right to re-let the caravan. Should you wish to book within six (6) weeks or less, the full amount will be due at the time of booking. Final receipt and key release forms will not be sent until your final payment has been made or final cheque has been cleared by our bank.
4. Cancellation: Should you wish to cancel your holiday, please inform us by email or letter, as soon as possible. If the final payment has not been received by the due date, one final reminder, either by phone/text or email, will be made. If you fail to respond to this reminder within 24 hours, it will be deemed a cancellation and your booking will be re-allocated. Cancellations made after the 6 week deadline will be subject to a 40% payment of the balance remaining after the paid deposit.
5. Easy Payment Plan’: If you take advantage of our ‘Easy Payment Plan’ and then wish to cancel your holiday, all monies paid will be returned to you, minus the deposit. However, this cancellation must be prior to the 6 weeks deadline. Cancellations made after this will be subject to a 40% payment.
Should the caravan you have booked become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, every attempt will be made to offer you alternative accommodation. If this is not possible, a full refund will be given.
6. Passes: Please note that passes are not included in the cost of your accommodation, but if you purchase passes through us, a registration form will be sent to you, which you must take to Devon Cliffs to obtain your passes from Check-in. Passes will be available after 2.00p.m on the day of your arrival.
7. Arrival & Departure: Your caravan will be ready for you after 3.30p.m. Please DO NOT enter the caravan before this time. Please vacate the caravan by 10a.m. on the day of your departure to allow for it to be cleaned ready for the next holidaymaker.
8. Bedding: Duvets and Pillows are provided and have stain proof protective covers. Bed linen should be placed over these covers.
9. Damage & Security Deposit: A security deposit has not been charged, but the Hirer will be held responsible for missing items and any damage to decking, caravan and it’s contents. Damage resulting in an Insurance claim will attract a chargeable excess of £250. If necessary, action in the small claims court will be used to recover costs, resulting in additional Court costs and a County Court judgement made against you. Please treat your holiday accommodation with care and respect and observe the NO SMOKING signs.
You are welcome to use barbecues, but please place them in an area away from the caravan and decking. Do not place barbecues of any kind on tables or chairs, inside or out, or on UPVC Sun Decks. As the owner is on site at weekends, caravans will be inspected after your departure. ALL damage will be charged for.
10. Lost Property: It is the responsibility of guests to ensure that all personal items are removed from the caravan on the day of departure. At our discretion effort may be made, if within our remit, to return small items but Devon View Caravans do not accept any responsibility for items left in the caravans or their return to guests.
11. Children: It is recommended that you supervise your children in play and swimming pool areas. Children under 8 years of age and those who cannot swim will not be permitted in the swimming pools unless accompanied by an adult.
12. Park Rules: For the comfort and enjoyment of all holidaymakers, please observe the Park Rules which are displayed on the Park. Haven/Devon View Caravans reserve the right to terminate a holiday, without compensation or refund, where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking, or their guests, might impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests. It is a Haven/Devon View Caravans requirement that all holidaymakers are registered with the Park. Only those listed on the booking form can occupy your caravan and use the facilities of the Park. If this legal requirement is not met, your booking may be terminated and you will be asked to leave, with no refund made.
13. Facilities: Devon View Caravans do not accept responsibility or liability for any of the Park facilities supplied by Devon Cliffs, or the grounds and parking areas.
14. Parking: Please ensure that your car is parked without obstruction to other guests. All vehicles are parked at owner's risk. Please drive carefully and observe the 10m.p.h speed limit. The Road Traffic Act applies to all road users whilst on the Park.
Devon View Caravans are committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information obtained from you. Therefore we promise that:
1. We will never disclose any of your personal information which you give to us, with any other private individual or commercial company, without your permission.
2. All personal information such as your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number, which you give to us, will only be used in conjunction with our business.
3. We will not sell, rent or lease any customer lists or details to third parties.
4. We will never store any of your personal details on our website and all outdated personal information will be disposed of securely.
5. We will never send spam messages or advertising to you through your email address, except information updates.
6. We collect and process information that you provide for specific purposes. We use the information to provide you with the specific information you request from us, but we may occasionally, send to you details of any promotions or special offers that we have. These will only be sent to the mailing address which you have given us. Should you not wish to receive these, please contact us and we will remove your details from our records.